USMLE Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you need attorney help for H1b visa advise you can contact

Ms.Naveen Rahman Bhora.
Attorney at law(admitted in california, practising exclusively in Immigration and nationality law)
641 lexington Avenue,15th FL
New York,NY 10022
phone:212 899 5040.

She is best in New York.
Her fees are also less than her contemporaries.
She was very helpful and nice to me .She made a lot easier for me.Based on my experience I strongly recommend her if any FMGs need any advise regarding their visa issues.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.