USMLE Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh thanks a lot . do you remember that from physiology or you have read it also in pathology book as the reason of chronic gastritis ? i remember that from physio , but reading pathology , hadnt that point in my mind and therefore couldnt find this reason

· Registered
66 Posts
oh thanks a lot . do you remember that from physiology or you have read it also in pathology book as the reason of chronic gastritis ? i remember that from physio , but reading pathology , hadnt that point in my mind and therefore couldnt find this reason
To be honest, I concluded by myself. I do it sometimes since I realized searching for everything I encounter takes a huge amount of time and is not efficient.
I think it makes sense.

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
men azi 1 il oxuyacam , chunki universitete gore butun vaxtimi serf ede bilmirem usmle uchun . pis basha dushme meni , Irana qarshi hec bir pis fikrim yoxdu , amma heyifki Tabrizliler artiq ozlerini Iranli hesab edirler ..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.