USMLE Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I don't have any visa as of now.
So have few doubts regarding the same..
1)Do i need to have a visa agent for the process? As such I believe I can do it all by myself but still.
2)Acceptance into an elective will be my basis of application for visa. So how should the acceptance letter be?? Is the printed version of email that i have received a valid enough proof?
3)Does it matter what place/hospital I am accepted into for elective?

·
Registered
314 Posts
1)Do i need to have a visa agent for the process? As such I believe I can do it all by myself but still.
2)Acceptance into an elective will be my basis of application for visa. So how should the acceptance letter be?? Is the printed version of email that i have received a valid enough proof?
yes the printed version is enough as the valid proof... and sometimes it matters

·
Registered
127 Posts
its upto you if are good at managing the visa process you can manage it… printed version is enough as the valid proof i think so

1 - 3 of 3 Posts