USMLE Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I did the NBME form 6, it went really bad and awful I got 390 that is 180 which is a bare pass in the USMLE.

I am really sad and depressed about it, I studied for 6 months I did videos Goljan Videos, USMLERx and Kaplan Qbank. bank

In USMLERx I averaged 68% ----- 60% of the questions
Kaplan 68% ---- 75% of the questions
I am doing u world now and I am in 60% so far finished 14% of the questions.

My test is on the 18th of August

I need an advice :toosad:

thanks

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
You are doing good

Your qbank scores are looking good.

Don't worry about the NBME.

Keep doing questions and do another NBME form after 3 weeks and see your score.

I think you should get a higher score in NBME. Maybe it was not a good day for you. Just try again later.

Must finish all UW, it's very important. Leave USMLERx and Kaplan

·
Registered
316 Posts
mann!!! ur nbme score is like shaky, its making me think that GOD FORBID u might not become nervous on the xam day aswell... i think u must practise to take more stressfull tests in a row... urx has that option of simulation xam.. and learn all the questions of rx and uw by heart... i had a frend who used to get around 65%- 62% - 63% like this score on uw and 67-68% on urx, and got 440 in nbme3, around 6 weeks before the xam...god knows wat happened he failed 187/74.... he was so depressed... so do check again by doing more nbmes before going to xam and dont hesitate delaying the xam a few days... this z honest advice and i dont mean to discourage or depress u... BEST OF LUCK:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts