USMLE Forums banner

Best USMLE Study Partners Internet Website?

• [url]www.prep4usmle.com[/url]

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • [url]www.residencyforum.com[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [url]www.studentdoctor.net[/url]

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • [url]www.usmleforum.com[/url]

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • [url]www.usmleforums.net[/url]

• [url]www.aippg.net[/url]

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • [url]www.usmleforums.org[/url]

• [url]www.usmle.net[/url]

• [url]www.usmleweb.com/forum/[/url]

• [url]www.valuemd.com/usmle-forums/[/url]

• [url]www.usmlebuddies.com[/url]

• [url]www.usmlerockers.com[/url]

Votes: 3 30.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
I think the best website to look for a USMLE study partner is www.usmleforum.com simply because they are the largest online community and so you have more chances of finding someone
However, this website is doing really a good job. Admins are directly interacting with the users and solving their problems and I would expect that this website would grow significantly over the coming months and it will be a serious alternative to www.usmleforum.com

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
I personally found my study partner here in this website. For good reason, you can send private messages to members while other sites does not allow this.
I don't want to show my email to everybody and then I will end up receiving all kinds of spam.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Worst Sites

The worst forum to find a study partner is prep4usmle :eek: forum because it is full of junkies! Women with multiple personalities and Skype IDs wasting every ones time! I don't go to that forum any more. I am not sure if they are really doctors.

I found some good legit people on usmlerockers.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I think the best website to look for a USMLE study partner is www.usmleforum.com simply because they are the largest online community and so you have more chances of finding someone
However, this website is doing really a good job. Admins are directly interacting with the users and solving their problems and I would expect that this website would grow significantly over the coming months and it will be a serious alternative to www.usmleforum.com
How do we log onto usmleforum.com? I cannot seem to get the login register page...

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
How do we log onto usmleforum.com? I cannot seem to get the login register page...
Try to post and it will ask you to register.
By the way, now I think this website usmle-forums.com is way better than usmleforum.com, that website is full of spam and non-sense posts, stay away from it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Try to post and it will ask you to register.
By the way, now I think this website usmle-forums.com is way better than usmleforum.com, that website is full of spam and non-sense posts, stay away from it.
but I am not even getting the option to post .....all I am getting is the option to report abuse..???
they are both good forums...I would like to stay in both..

but my logic for joining it is that I need a study partner....it is easier to get an sp there as lots of people post.....while usmle-forums is better organised and has WAY more responsive and informed mods.....I feel more people come looking for sps to usmleforum....however i cannot seem to post there so it does not matter!

·
Registered
7 Posts
USMLE Forum user account problems!

but I am not even getting the option to post .....all I am getting is the option to report abuse..???
they are both good forums...I would like to stay in both..

but my logic for joining it is that I need a study partner....it is easier to get an sp there as lots of people post.....while usmle-forums is better organised and has WAY more responsive and informed mods.....I feel more people come looking for sps to usmleforum....however i cannot seem to post there so it does not matter!
Vienna4u,

usmleforum doesn't recognize verification code from an apple computer. I guess their website is Microsoft or PC friendly only. So, you will need to create a user account from a PC. It's same for usmlebuddies. I had the same problem and I used my PC to create a user account. If you have any questions send them to me in a PM.

Thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts