USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
I am almost done with kaplan video n lecture notes ...and would like to start with uworld along with FA simultaneuosly...can neone help me understand which subscription to opt for .thankyou in advance:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
It all depends when u r gonna take the exam, 1 month is enough to finish the bank if you are doing 2 blocks a day but since its yur first read of first aid maybe you will be doing only one block per day in the first month so it might take you more than 1 month so its better to go for the 2 or 3 mnths subscription. But no matter what u do the advice that i can give you is not to waste yur time writing coz 90 percent of it is in yur FA. Good luck:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi.
I am almost done with kaplan video n lecture notes ...and would like to start with uworld along with FA simultaneuosly...can neone help me understand which subscription to opt for .thankyou in advance:)
what ever option you choose, you want to make sure you do ALL the questions, and do them well by making good notes.. it may be a little expensive but it's worth it!

I wrote an article on my blog about how to make the most out of your UWorld.. hope it's useful! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts