USMLE Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blue Penguin Test Prep
Test Prep for the USMLE Step 1& Step 2 Exams

Register with Blue Penguin to receive access to ~1,000 USMLE Step 1 questions. Access your account to identify subject areas where you need improvement. Our customized tests allow you to track your progress toward your target score.

For a limited time, try Blue Penguin for free!

More about Blue Penguin:

1. Register Your Account
It's as easy as entering your email address and choosing a password! Get started in a minute!

2. Create a Practice Test
Once you've registered, click on "Take a practice test". You can customize your test to which subject areas you want to focus on. Choose a timed exam to simulate the real thing, or go at your own pace.

3. Example Step 1 Question
The questions on Blue Penguin simulate real exam questions. Do you know the answer to this one?

4. Question Explanations
Get explanations to each question to help you learn faster. Explanations include links to relevant Wikipedia articles.

5. Using Your Account to Track Subject Areas
You can track your progress overall, with our score calculator. You can also see how you are doing on individual subject areas, which can help you focus your studies.

Register now, for free!

Best luck studying!
The Blue Penguin Team

·
Registered
653 Posts
do u have subject-wise .. i mean if i study for example the cardio physio.. is there an option to go over cardio physio Qs... ? just a query

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
'Subject-wide'

Dear Latin George,

Yes, Blue Penguin supports 'subject-wise' study sessions.

Just create a custom test and select the disciplines that you want to study.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Your site is not working !!

I used to log on to ur website but now it is closed ? I wonder if this is a temporary technical problem or your website is permanently closed??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts