USMLE Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to buy usmle questions on line but there is so many to choose from, what Q should i buy, please help.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks alot

thanks alot. i think ill buy usmleworld...any particular way i need to study usmleword..? or just read as much questions as i can, and just asking how many question need to be done before taking the big exam..step 1

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
thanks alot.i think ill buy usmleworld...any particular way i need to study usmleword..?or just read as much questions as i can,and just asking how many question need to be done before taking the big exam..step 1
Do the UWorld in a timed 48 questions blocks. Read the explanations carefully but no need to memorize them unless it's something really new to you.
Some students preferred to do UWorld bank twice though I don't particularly recommend that. If ever you have more time then do the questions that you got wrong for a second time and that's it.

As far as how many questions you need to do. Then I suggest you have a look at this poll
http://www.usmle-forums.com/usmle-s...ow-many-questions-need-practice-step-1-a.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.