USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me n one of my friends r planing on sharing usmle worldq bank ......is it good idea to do so ?????

·
Registered
741 Posts
Only if it is 6 months subscription

If you both purchase the six months subcription then it's a good idea because it can be reset.
So you use it for three months and then your friend use it for the other three months (after complete reset).

Other than that, I don't think it's a good idea. Because you want the analysis and the performance to be individualized not shared by two people

·
Registered
365 Posts
we r planing on subscribing only for like 3 months ....so its not a good idea?
if you think you can do all questions in 1.5 months and your buddy can do all the questions in 1.5 months then go for it.

3000 questions in 1.5 months is doable, but you don't have time to screw around. are both of you that commited? thats what you ahve to ask yourself.

if you both do it, then you have no idea were your at in your studies.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
if you think you can do all questions in 1.5 months and your buddy can do all the questions in 1.5 months then go for it.

3000 questions in 1.5 months is doable, but you don't have time to screw around. are both of you that commited? thats what you ahve to ask yourself.

if you both do it, then you have no idea were your at in your studies.
Ya but as Rasheed said, they won't be able to reset it if it's only 3 months subscription. It has to be six months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts