USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I cancel the application after I paid? And if yes, what are the consequences? Can I reapply easily? Is there a deductible amount on withdrawal? I appreciate if someone answer fast

thanks in advance :)

·
Ex-USMLE Forums Staff
753 Posts
You cannot cancel

You cannot cancel your application and you cannot get refund of your money.

The only situation when they may refund the money is when you apply for CS exam and you could not get a Visa, other than that, no refund and no cancellation.

Consequences?
no consequences, just don't take the exam and that's it. It won't be counted as an attempt. The only consequence is that you lose the money.

What you can do? you may extend your eligibility period for another three months if you feel that will solve your issue.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, i am grateful, thank you :), but can't i extend the eligibility period more than once?
If u r afraid of taking the exam now then you would be afraid even 9-12 months from now. Just do it............if u were honest with your studies you will ace it..

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In case i change the test date, i have to notify them 1 week earlier? or 3 weeks earlier? and when should i notify them in case i wanna extend the eligibility period? I'm thankful for your answers :)

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts