USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've submitted the ECFMG step 1 Application and paid the 1000$ and choosed period Sep-Oct-Nov but still didn't complete the paper word and send the papers to the states .. can i change it before i complete my papers? how ?
PS i don't want it to count as time extention (the only allow for one time extention)

·
Registered
4 Posts
if you mean you are still waiting for your medical school to send ECFMG your info, then don't worry. ECFMG will be automatically postpone your test date. They will sign you the most near one after all your paperwork completed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you mean you are still waiting for your medical school to send ECFMG your info, then don't worry. ECFMG will be automatically postpone your test date. They will sign you the most near one after all your paperwork completed.
No, my E. period is far away but i think i wont make it and i dont want it to be counted as time extension (since they allow extension for one time)

·
Registered
3 Posts
ull have to submit all ur documents and everything .. once your application is processed go to ecfmg iwa .. you'll have an option of extend eligibility period .. pay 70$ and you r good to go... Happy-2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts