USMLE Forums banner

Can I use H4 Visa for residency and Externship?

5379 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Sabio
I am holding H4 (DEPENDENT VISA). My doubts are

Can I do my residency with H4 VISA or I need J1 visa?

Can I do any externship with H4?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
You cannot do residency on H4 Visa but you can do externship on H4 Visa.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.