USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,273 Posts
No cardiology residency

There's no Cardiology residency.
There's Cardiology fellowship for 2 years which you can follow it with one year Interventional Cardiology Fellowship.
You have to enter Internal Medicine Residency First.

Matching in Internal Medicine for an IMG is still affordable up to now.

Your experience in a cardiology center is good but it won't help much. US doctors usually do not recognize any type of work overseas specially if it was in a developing country.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.