USMLE Forums banner

Change Status from Student to Graduate

4933 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  satyampandya
I already applied for step 2 ck as a Student & printed out the form 186-student, as I went to my school to get it signed they told me that they recognize me now as a GRADUATE, as I've just started my internship & an intern is considered a Grad not a student. So now I need to change my status to Graduate & I tried doing that on ECFMG site but I couldn't.

So how do I do it?
1 - 3 of 6 Posts
thank you, but one more thing, if i start a new application am i gonna lose the money I paid for the last one? I guess not, cause it doesn't make any sense.
& one last thing, sorry, I couldn't cancel my application on IWA it doesn't give me that option.

How do I do it then?
Never mind I got it ,thank you.
1 - 3 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.