4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need advise how to improve score in practise tests in order to be read
y for ck in May2010.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have been studying for a while but still am not able to increase my score much .
Please advise and what are these media clips everybody is talking about?
Thanks

·
Registered
586 Posts
What's going on with you right now?

What questions are you doing?

What is your average score right now?

We cannot help you if you don't tell us what is your current situation

·
Registered
247 Posts
In kaplan a prof told me , dont care your score in practice test , he said just do questions and questions , everytime u make a mistake u will learn new things and u will learn 5 things from a ques as it has description of 5 options ... so do 40 questions a day u will learn 200 things per day ..... So just do question and simultaneously read book with every questions , for 40 ques + reading book will take 6 - 8 hours ... i Liked his advice and following that ...... I have my ck exam in June 2010 ... but yes study pattern varies person to person .....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for replying. I score 60+/- each time and have done kaplan and world MCQ's once and am doing them again .I just haven't been able to increase my score much .I am doing my Kaplan notes again and was thinking of getting the world selfassesment exams offer for $30 to see where I stand. Please advise, it is very disheartening when my score doesn't increase. I had an instructor judge me and he said that I knew everything just need to organize my self and try to catch the hints in the questions.

·
Registered
586 Posts
If you did not read Kaplan then definitely you have to read twice and thrice maybe.
Do more questions. Maybe USMLERx or USMLE Consult.

Do not go to exam until you hit 65 in UWorld or Kaplan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts