USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started the application for ck exam now, however it asks me this question:
Have you ever submitted an application to the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME) for a Part or Step examination?

So far I have just taken Step 1. I think as an IMG I only have submitted my Step 1 application to ECFMG and not to NBME. So I have not submitted any application for NBME.

The only thing that engaged me with NBME was the NBME Self assessment test form 6.

What do you guys think? Should I answer yes or no to this question? I am cautious to such an extinct because there is mentioned that if one choses wrong answer to this it will be regarded as an irregular behabior:toosad:?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And one more question about ck application.

Is ck application solely online or does it contain some forms that should be mailed to ECFMG?

P.S. My credentials are verified by ECFMG and I already have a valid Form 186 on file.

·
Registered
1 Posts
And one more question about ck application.

Is ck application solely online or does it contain some forms that should be mailed to ECFMG?

P.S. My credentials are verified by ECFMG and I already have a valid Form 186 on file.
i have the same question. do i need to submit some other forms after CK registration? my credentials are also verified since i have already taken step 1. anyone?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
i have the same question. do i need to submit some other forms after CK registration? my credentials are also verified since i have already taken step 1. anyone?
If your credentials are verified and you have valid Form 186 then yes it's only the online application and no other forms needed.

-
-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts