USMLE Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short -term housing for female students completing clerk ships, elective or clinical rotations at Cleveland Clinic/Ross University, or other medical/health facilities near Weston, Florida.

Available starting August 1, 2015 for $675.00 all inclusive.

Furnished room in 3 bedroom, 2- bath home located in a highly-desirable, gated community near Cleveland Clinic which is within a brief 10 minute driving distance. Community amenities include a pool, nearby parks, and a nearby shopping center. Truly a family friendly, residential environment.

The layout of the home features a split-bedroom plan with a large screened in patio and fenced in yard. You will have access to common areas including the family and dining room, as well as the washer-dryer and fully-equipped kitchen. there is wi-fi and cable (bring your own tv) The guest bathroom is yours and the room is furnished with a queen-sized bed, armoire, night stand, dresser & closet. There is room in the driveway for your car.

Other occupants include 1 cat and 1 medium-sized dog (non-shedding breed), so you must be pet-tolerant. The floors are tiled and the furniture is leather in order to minimize allergens.

About me: I am a professional educator and life-long student currently completing another Master's degree. I strive to maintain a peaceful, safe, respectful, comfortable, drama-free lifestyle and home environment. I have high moral standards and would only be compatible with someone who lives by similar standards.

An initial reimbursable deposit of one month's rent will be required in order to reserve the room along with proof of enrollment from your respective academic institution. You will also be expected to sign a short-term lease agreement.

Please contact me initially via e-mail through this website or [email protected]. Include some background information about yourself, where are you from, your studies and your internship/rotation.
I will be happy to include additional information & photos (which I had difficulty attaching) I'd be happy to put you in touch with former interns.
Maria

1 - 1 of 1 Posts