USMLE Forums banner

Cleveland Clinic Observership

9K views 39 replies 18 participants last post by  Sndr54 
#1 ·
I applied for International Physician Observer program ... for Period 3 in Cleveland Clinic,Ohio
the result supposed to be at 14th of June !
but I didint receive anything till now

anyone received anything ?

#14 ·
These are the things they asked after online application:-
· CV in English
· One page personal statement addressing your interest in this program
· Two letters of recommendation, see FAQs for acceptable formats
· Letter of verification of enrollment in a foreign program/employment at an institution.

What if we are not enrolled in any foreign program and are unemployed?

#27 ·
can anyone please tell me what a personal statement is ? is it describing what inspired you to be a doctor and your strong points and achievements ?? please guide me anyone, thanks.
Yes exactly!:) It is describing yourself briefly, and to put you in a more presentable way. You can provide information about you in PS that cannot by found anywhere on your CV. First part is describing who you are and from where you hail. Second part mainly describes your education and what interests you in your field. Last part describes what you want to do in future and why are you different from others.
Its more like writing a story but of a single page.
There are few basic rules to write PS, as double spacing, bold letters etc that you can look up in google. Happy-2

#39 ·
Cleveland clinic observership

I have applied for the period 2 for the month of June since last September, then they asked us again to re apply with an application fee two months ago , but no reply until now, have anyone received a reply like rejection or approval although some have applied for the month of May

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.