USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
82 Posts
governers in my country slept then woke up-and i think had bad dreams- and decided to change the name of my university .just like that.

now my school has been merged with other medical university under new name .all this suddenly happened exactly when i sent my ducumations for my school to be signed by autorised people .

since i knew about obcession of ECFMG on this i asked university to attatch a formal letter to my signed documents and send it to ecfmg and explain what happened
ecfmg received that around mid december but yet nothing has been done! i had plan to write the exam on march but now i am so frustrated .i called ecfmg 3 times and they last time told me that b/c of signitures not being same they have requested my university for more information.

what should i do to make this process progress quickly?i mean my university does not give a...who i am and what i need and i am sure the ecfmg request is lost somewhere in their closet! so waht should i ask them directly to do?
should i ask them to send sample signitures from autherized people to ecfmg?
should these sample signitures be sent by postal mail or email is just ok?
whoes signitires should i ask for? dean ? or others?

any help is appreciated
:scared::eek::confused::(:scared:

·
Banned
82 Posts
dear shah;

do you mind explaine more what exactly you mean by "... ask ecfmg to send them form 186 b themselves to your uni international affair office"?

what is form 186b? is it different from that 186 that i have already sent?

thanks for your reply again:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.