USMLE Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi members!

We just released a new version of Cram Fighter: USMLE Step 1 Edition, a USMLE Step 1 study schedule planner for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Don't waste hours or days making a study schedule by hand when you can least afford it! With Cram Fighter you can create a study schedule in minutes and painlessly rearrange your schedule. The new version supports over 120 books and 5 question banks and features a new and improved user interface.

Find out more at our website or go check it out directly on iTunes App Store

Update: Cram Fighter is now a Top 100 app in the paid medical app category in the US! Thank you users!

Update #2: We just released a new version! Check the bottom of this thread for details.

Veena Thomas
MD-MPH candidate, 2011
Boston University School of Medicine
Cram Fighter Team

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Exam master

Why did u put exam master is the first qbank choice?
Is it because you think it's the best or are u affiliated!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@aandt: Thanks for your interest! We're currently working on a Step 2 CK version of Cram Fighter. We'll also be supporting more exams in the future.

@Firas: We have no affiliation with Exam Master or any of the other question bank resources. Exam Master just happens to be on the top because the list is in alphabetical order. Hope that clears everything up!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New update

Good news! Version 1.2.2 of Cram Fighter is now available on the App Store. This new update features support for First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2010 edition and 6 new books from the Rapid Review series. Cram Fighter now supports over a 100 books!

This update is free for all existing users. To find out more, take a look at our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks, and have a great day!

N

·
0 Posts
Can we specify the speed?

Can we specify our speed
Like for example how many pages or questions are we finishing per day so that the program calculates the schedule for us accordingly?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You specify when you will start studying, your Step 1 exam date, and how many hours a day you want to study each day. The app will then figure out how many pages you need to read each day to finish the material before the exam. It even automatically schedules periodic catch-up days to give you a little breathing room. The screenshot below shows how you can input your available hours into the app. Let me know if you have any other questions!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Can we schedule it from the mid? like I'm done with half of my preparation...........and the rest of half I want to schedule in my iPhone. Is this possible? :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@sohni: Yes it is possible to use Cram Fighter at any time during your studying. Just enter the books you haven't yet finished and the app will automatically create a schedule using those books. Let me know if you have any other questions!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi,thts nice but i have hp ipaq will it work in this or not??plz let me know thanks....:)
Hi, Cram Fighter currently supports the iPhone and iPod Touch. We are, however, working on a web version that will accessible from your PC, Mac, or internet-enabled phone. We expect the web version to be ready in the second half of the year. You can check our website or contact us for more details.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A new version!

Hey members,

We just released a huge new update to our Step 1 Edition! This update has a ton of new features and content:

• A new monthly calendar view to give you a birds-eye view of your schedule and for easier navigation
  • Kaplan Lecture Notes 2009 edition
  • Kaplan Home Study Program
  • USMLE Road Map Series
  • Two new Board Review Series editions
  • USMLE Step 1 Secrets
  • USMLE Consult question bank
  • Bug fixes, optimizations, and more!

Here's a screenshot of the new monthly view:

Visit our website for details!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi student doctors,

We just released a brand new version of Cram Fighter: USMLE Step 1 Edition! This update includes support for 31 new books, including updated editions of the Rapid Review and Deja Review series. We also made our scheduling much smarter, so that when you add a new book or take an extra day off, the order of tasks in your study schedule will still be preserved.

Please see our site for more information or buy it directly from the App Store for just $4.99!

Veena Thomas
MD-MPH candidate, 2011
Boston University School of Medicine
Cram Fighter Team

·
Registered
37 Posts
Cramfighter is one of the best applications i have ever come across.. Wonderful.. Great going.. I have both the step 1 and step2 application with me and it is amazing..

1 - 20 of 70 Posts