USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys
i ve sent my papers to ecfmg for medical education credentials and standard ecfmg certificate for about 2 months yet
but it s still appearing ( received and vertification is pending)
do you know how long does it take to be done
and can you remember what papers did you send to ecfmg beside medical transcript???????
with all thanx

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
It took me 2 months!

This received but pending was killing me for a complete 2 months and there's nothing that you can do about it :toosad:

The other papers I sent were the Diploma, Form 186, Form 334, and Form 345.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If I were you I would call the ECFMG to check what is really happening. It really takes a long time for the verification, but what happened with me was that they were waiting for my school to do something at the EMSWP which they did not. It took me more than 4 months. So ECFMG gave me instructions on how to proceede.

·
Registered
2 Posts
credentil berifications./

:toosad: this process took me mabe more than 2 months. You should be receiving a letter from ECFMG telling that the process is done or if you need something else, in my case I received the letter here in the states (NY) if you are out of the states they will send you an email and saying that you will be charged $205 dollars from your ECFMG account in case if you have money in that account.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
They don't charge any money

:toosad: this process took me mabe more than 2 months. You should be receiving a letter from ECFMG telling that the process is done or if you need something else, in my case I received the letter here in the states (NY) if you are out of the states they will send you an email and saying that you will be charged $205 dollars from your ECFMG account in case if you have money in that account.
I think you are wrong. The ECFMG never charges money for credentials verification whether you are in the states or outside the states. Perhaps what you are talking about the FedEx fees that you have to pay if you want the ECFMG to use FedEx to send the paper requests to your medical school.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts