USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to ask about CS rescheduling, how many times we are allowed to reschedule the CS exam (before 14 days, to avoid fees) ?
How many times are we allowed to change the Test Center ? like from Chicago to Atlanta ? (before 14 days, to avoid fees) ?
Can I register to apply the exam on 7/22 at Chicago Center...
Then on 7/1 changing the date & center to be on 9/30 at Atlanta Center without additional fees ?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
There's no limit to the number of times you can change the center and date as long as it's before the limit (14 days).

So yes you can do what you mentioned without paying fees.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Sabio,

The other question I forgot to put is: Can I change the date to an earlier one ? I think it is a strange thing.
For example, change the date from 9/20 to 9/15 ??

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Yes, you can do that, but again the earlier date should not be less than 14 days from the day you are changing (otherwise you will pay).

Also, it's usually difficult to find earlier dates as seats are typically taken.

otherwise, technically speaking, yes you can.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i want to ask about cs rescheduling, how many times we are allowed to reschedule the cs exam (before 14 days, to avoid fees) ?
How many times are we allowed to change the test center ? Like from chicago to atlanta ? (before 14 days, to avoid fees) ?
Can i register to apply the exam on 7/22 at chicago center...
Then on 7/1 changing the date & center to be on 9/30 at atlanta center without additional fees ?
i think many times

1 - 5 of 5 Posts