USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
CS partner

Im not giving my exam in houston but i will be attending the golds review course their from august 21-23....Would like to practice with someone for a couple days after if anyone interested..Exam is in on Aug 31st of this month in ATL. Please Email me at [email protected] or contact me at 336-420-2592 if you study together.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have recently got a my date changed to september 2nd in Houston for CS exam. I will be arriving their on august 20th and will be attending the golds review course. If anyone is interested in sharing a hotel accommodation and practicing for CS please contact me at [email protected] or 336-420-2592. Multiple people is also fine as long as we can practice cases and discuss exam material.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i am looking for female study partner at venetian if anyone is looking for the same then pls leave comment
Hey, this is ankita. I'm looking for a female study partner as well and someone to share the room with. My exam in on the 14th of August. I'll probably be there on the 1st. We can talk more if you want to get in touch on [email protected]

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts