USMLE Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am glad to announce that I can guide you to pass this exam successfully in first attempt. I am an internal medicine resident, I live in Atlanta where the large center of CS located.
As you may know the exam become much difficult recently and need to be good prepare. I have trainned many of my collegues to pass this exam with flying perforance. I did some simulation cases with changeling questions as a real CS standard patient, and tell you exactly how to repond. All my students are pass in first attempt. I If you live outside Atlanta, not a problem, we still can do training over Skype. In fact one of my students were trained by me, they lived in other state.
My fee is affordable

Check out my youtube videos
Cough
Heart racing

Best regards

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CS tutor

Hello,

I am glad to announce that I can guide you to pass this exam successfully in first attempt. I am an internal medicine resident, I live in Atlanta where the large center of CS located.
As you may know the exam become much difficult recently and need to be good prepare. I have trainned many of my collegues to pass this exam with flying perforance. I did some simulation cases with changeling questions as a real CS standard patient, and tell you exactly how to repond. All my students are pass in first attempt. I If you live outside Atlanta, not a problem, we still can do training over Skype. In fact one of my students were trained by me, they lived in other state.
My fee is affordable

Check out my youtube videos
Cough
Heart racing

Best regards

1 - 2 of 2 Posts