USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, I am currently prepping for the step, and hope to write within approx. 2 months. I am going through first aid along with UWORLD, pathoma and DIT. I have tried various methods and found that system wise seems to work best for me. I am trying to do 1 block in the morning, review, then say for example I am currently on cardio, covering the embryo,physio,anat section in FA along with DIT for clarity, memorize, and move forward with pathoma for the pathology section (obviously this would be over a span of a set amount of days per system or topic). Pharm will be covered along with it, but since drugs and mechanisms take more time to recall since they are straight facts, we could print out the drugs from each section and separate them into packets to spend 1-2 hours each day at the end of the day to memorize a certain packet and cover them over the course of review. If this sounds like a plan you would be interested in, and are willing to dedicate yourself tirelessly until we finish every day please do contact me. We could start early morning and put in a good 12 hours or more. We can discuss possibility of 1 day off or half a day off a week. We can push each other for motivation and friendly competitiveness to make sure we get it done. If this is something you are interested please feel free to pm me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I started studying for USMLE wks ago starting with step 2
But i converted to step 1 to be more safe
So i am really intersted for your plan with a 12 hr study a day and one day a week off
This is my skype
Fawziko85

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dedicated partner.

That sounds great. If you need a third team member I'm interested. I'm a European IMG and I just graduated. So I've been over these lovely tests before in a different shape and different language but I'm motivated to go for second round here in the US! I have a flexible schedule running on pacific standard time.
my skype is ulrika881, email [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.