Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (if so please post)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah! I mean I def do like the videos. I felt like in these last 4 weeks or so that I have left, that reading FA alone was so boring. At least with the videos like someone is talking you through it. I've done all my core studying, so even though he goes fast and flips around FA, I know exactly what he is talking about or what section to turn to.

I just wanted some insight as to what other people thought. I guess its more like if you want to have a book on audio kinda thing lol

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its not really important..but it is very beneficial. He helps you go through First Aid, all of it!!...so its really good to use in your last 3 weeks of studying. You have to have gone through FA a few times. It helps because towards the end of studying you are very tired to study on your own, he helps you go through it very nicely!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Its not really important..but it is very beneficial. He helps you go through First Aid, all of it!!...so its really good to use in your last 3 weeks of studying. You have to have gone through FA a few times. It helps because towards the end of studying you are very tired to study on your own, he helps you go through it very nicely!!
have u used it urself?
and how much it had impact on ur usmle score? is there anything more than FA in DIT?:)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
have u used it urself?
and how much is had impact on ur usmle score? is there anything more than FA in DIT?:)
Omg yes! I used it!! I LOVED IT!

I am not sure about the impact on my USMLE score. I just took my exam last week. I will find out soon!!! But it helped A LOT. And it helped me a lot because towards the end of my studying, I was getting burned out. So DIT really helped me get through FA. Its like a book on audio, BUT a lot more interactive and just like, its done better. Like he adds stuff here n there to FA but the main thing is that he makes things stick in your brain lol by repeating things over n over and just integrating things together.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Didn't like it at all. Reads FA to you and tries throwing in some of their own "high yield" information. It's good if you know FA already. If you're weak in FA, you're better of reading it and understanding it first.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think people who took DIT in just the last couple of years should answer because DIT is wayyyyy better now then it was in 2012 for example. They explain a lot more and I thought it was fantastic if you do it with the book and dont take shortcuts. Immuno DIT is 3 hours long as is all you need, they explain everything perfect

1 - 11 of 11 Posts