USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

am new here

would you please help me

I can see that qs at the end of each chapter of Kaplan lecture notes are very difficult! so twisted and often confusing

What's going on, am I so stupid

Is the qbank the same?

Is the real USMLE exam the same?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi guys,

am new here

would you please help me

I can see that qs at the end of each chapter of Kaplan lecture notes are very difficult! so twisted and often confusing

What's going on, am I so stupid

Is the qbank the same?

Is the real USMLE exam the same?
Don't worry, you are not alone. I find them extremely hard too. But when I do Qbanks, the questions are not that hard, only a few are though. I think the questions at the end of the KLN LN is more for you to grasp the concept, the idea. If you can understand them, then you can understand easily other questions.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Kaplan and UW questions tend to be harder than the real exam. I think this is because of inherent issue in commercial services as they tend to show off and to prove to us that they can make really difficult and mind squeezing questions.

In reality, the exam is bit easier and more straight forward.

So I agree with lemontea88, don't worry about it

·
Registered
124 Posts
Kaplan not so mind squeezing

Ok Haytha keeps disappearing, thats weird, and Step Taker you forgot to mention that Kaplan is easier than UWorld and Uworld has more mind squeezing questions, what if i like get accustom to hard questions and when the exam comes around its so easy i get it wrong, this happend to me in my med school days gosh i hate that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.