USMLE Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discrimination and racism is widely prevalent, :eek: passing step 2 CS looks a remote possibility for me.
There's no discrimination in CS. They will not discriminate against your look or accent.
Hundreds and thousands of people (from your ethnicity) have passed the exam.
If you have very poor English language and you fail the exam then that does not mean this is discrimination!

·
Registered
76 Posts
hey

they dont discriminate u at all....n dont even think it must be due to center....all these facilities are scrutinized regularly....they dont want to lose their jobs either....
if u really feel so then u can report it to ecfmg....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Im sorry to hear that u felt this way. My experience at CS was very professional and fair.

have u got the result already? there are many reasons why u may not pass, but racism is definitely the last one to consider!

·
Registered
17 Posts
They have raised the bars which is a good thing, even though it means more studying and commitment from us. But I don't think racism is an issue.

Everyone there is really respectful and professional and so the SP's I have to say.

·
Registered
58 Posts
So did you or did you not pass? did u get a look at ur performance analysis ?

maybe that will give u some clues about which areas of the exam u need to concentrate on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts