USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am an IMG from india..I have started step 1 prep now...i m not looking for a study partner..but just a partner to discuss the parts where we have doubts reg the concepts..we can help each other out..we can discuss over whatsapp...for eg if you are reading a subject and you dont understand some thing you can ask me..and if dont understand something i will ask you..like this we can discuss only things we are having doubts and not everything..we can like allocate sometime per week and discuss all these things and keep ourselves motivated....I m planning to give the exam june /july 2014...so somebody with the similar time frame...pls pm me..:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi 8130241270 is my number.....
Hi I am an IMG from india..I have started step 1 prep now...i m not looking for a study partner..but just a partner to discuss the parts where we have doubts reg the concepts..we can help each other out..we can discuss over whatsapp...for eg if you are reading a subject and you dont understand some thing you can ask me..and if dont understand something i will ask you..like this we can discuss only things we are having doubts and not everything..we can like allocate sometime per week and discuss all these things and keep ourselves motivated....I m planning to give the exam june /july 2014...so somebody with the similar time frame...pls pm me..:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,iam interested in joining with u.my num9676478888.my email [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts