USMLE Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

one of my colleagues gave me a link to the videos. Since I don't have time to go through them, I thought I would still share with you as we are all in this brutal road to step 1 glory. No charge of course (fellow med student mutual respect).

please send me your e-mail and I will contact you within a day or so. I want to send out a mass e-mail as I am busy with my step 1 studies.

take care

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey everyone,

one of my colleagues gave me a link to the videos. Since I don't have time to go through them, I thought I would still share with you as we are all in this brutal road to step 1 glory. No charge of course (fellow med student mutual respect).

please send me your e-mail and I will contact you within a day or so. I want to send out a mass e-mail as I am busy with my step 1 studies.

take care
plz bro send me the link too [email protected]

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey everyone,

I will be sending you all e-mails in approx 3 hours. I'm just completing some revision and that is my scheduled dinner break time.

Perhaps it will give other people time to give their e-mails as well.

cheers

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok guys I ran a bit late. Will be sending you the link shortly.

So expect an e-mail within the next few minutes.

cheers

·
Registered
96 Posts
ok guys I ran a bit late. Will be sending you the link shortly.

So expect an e-mail within the next few minutes.

cheers
Brother, is it the compressed version of DIT2014 running with faster speed? I got a set of 5 GB and it's video is so fast as if running with 2X speed.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Everyone,

I noticed some people had some issues with the download. So I spoke to my colleague and he gave me a torrent link.

If some of you don't know how that works: you download a program (BitComet) and use that to download all the files.

It is fairly large in size so please have space on your laptop or even use an external harddrive if you can.
Hopefully this resolves any issues.

thepiratebay.se/torrent/10952102/ note: add "http://" before this.

cheers

1 - 20 of 94 Posts