USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took step 1 recently I want apply for step 2 ...I am still a medical any one know that I have to fill up form 186 or form 187 that is for med school graduate if I graduate by that time I take step 2 CK or CS?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.