USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a Uworld Self-assessment a couple days ago and got 224, my goal is above 230.

Days before exam: 28.

I just started doing DIT for the first time, my plan is to finish it in 15 days and doing uworld at the same time (for my second time).

Do I have to do DIT and uworld? is it a waste of time?
or do i have to do FA and uworld for the next 4 weeks?

I need some advice, I want to improve as much as possible in the next 28 days.

I am looking forward for your advice.

Thanks.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I did a Uworld Self-assessment a couple days ago and got 224, my goal is above 230.

Days before exam: 28.

I just started doing DIT for the first time, my plan is to finish it in 15 days and doing uworld at the same time (for my second time).

Do I have to do DIT and uworld? is it a waste of time?
or do i have to do FA and uworld for the next 4 weeks?

I need some advice, I want to improve as much as possible in the next 28 days.

I am looking forward for your advice.

Thanks.
If I was you, I would do FA + UW and DIT study guide alone. Not the videos. There's nothing wrong with the videos. I am saying it as there are only 28 days left. Questions are important to do.

·
Registered
4 Posts
how to do dit part 2 study giude??? plz help

hi i m really confused how i shoud do the study guide? like watch all the part 2 videos and the do the whole study guie or do it by the topic what do u guys reccomend? someone who has done DIT step 1 plz reply

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am going to finish DIT tomorrow.I would recommend it.There is a lot of info which you won't find both inn FA and UWorld. Small but very important.

I was also a bit hesitant but now I think this was a good decision.
The session Quiz and repetition of important things make it stick to your brain.

Good Luck!
Can someone who used Doctors in Training both part I and part II post their study schedule?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Watch the videos of DIT with your FA. I scored a 181 on nbme 11 on October 4 and then did DIT with my FA and took my nbme 12 and got a 224 on Nov 15.

It took me more than a month because I was taking notes and literally reading every page of the FA before they went over it.

If you were just watchin the video without taking notes and just follow it lightly with your FA you can get through it quickly.

I strongly suggest DIT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts