USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys,,does uworld cover most of the topics asked in real USMLE-1?
or do we need to go through all kap-books once again?
or just First Aid is enough for last months?

guys my exam in mid-Nov. n i'm really freaking out....last mon. before exam is so stressful.........friends pls help....wht sud i do?

thanking u in anticipation......

·
Ex-USMLE Forums Staff
753 Posts
Here's what you should do

Yes, most of the topics are tested in USMLE World but if your primary reading is not good enough then you need to review your Kaplan and/or FA again.

I suggest you do this.

Start doing USMLE World and if you find yourself answering more than 55% correct then keep doing the questions until the exam day. If not then you need to go back to your materials.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, most of the topics are tested in USMLE World but if your primary reading is not good enough then you need to review your Kaplan and/or FA again.

I suggest you do this.

Start doing USMLE World and if you find yourself answering more than 55% correct then keep doing the questions until the exam day. If not then you need to go back to your materials.
yes now im getting around 60 in uworld so i guess tht's fine to get above 90 in real exam...or not?

thanks lee.....

·
Registered
220 Posts
oh thanks rasheed...
Hey, don't take it very lightly my friend, no need to offend anyone but the best predictor is the nbme. When I started I had 65% UW and the nbme showed 440, and this was a big slap in my face because i thought i was the king with a 65% in world, but it is not enough unless you do the official nbme...

Kind regards

1 - 6 of 6 Posts