USMLE Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone PLEASE tell me if theres a complete set of "recent" biochem video lectures by Dr. Raymon? i know about the 2002 version, but thats very old and audio is bad. i came across a few biochem lectures by Dr. raymon which were shared on youtube. i would like to know if there are more of them and what year are they from? they look very recent.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Can anyone PLEASE tell me if theres a complete set of "recent" biochem video lectures by Dr. Raymon? i know about the 2002 version, but thats very old and audio is bad. i came across a few biochem lectures by Dr. raymon which were shared on youtube. i would like to know if there are more of them and what year are they from? they look very recent.
Dr. Raymon does biochem with Becker now. If you can get your hands on 2014 Becker Step 1 course, Raymon teaches biochemistry there.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Dr. Raymon does biochem with Becker now. If you can get your hands on 2014 Becker Step 1 course, Raymon teaches biochemistry there.
Is that course available for free somewhere or sell? (I mean piracy)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Is that course available for free somewhere or sell? (I mean piracy)
I am not sure if it is available for free anywhere but there are people online who sell it. There are a couple of sellers on eBay. I also have the files but I do not have anywhere to upload them. Its roughly 60 gigabytes.

Stick to Turco the best.
I disagree. While Turco is really good at what he does, Raymon is no comparison. Turco is great for plain biochemistry, Raymon takes biochem to a new level with his integrations with pretty much any other discipline. If I had time to watch only one of the two, I would choose Raymon. Again, Turco is amazing at what he does, I do not mean to disrespect him in any way.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I am not sure if it is available for free anywhere but there are people online who sell it. There are a couple of sellers on eBay. I also have the files but I do not have anywhere to upload them. Its roughly 60 gigabytes.

can you email it via google drive? atleast the biochem part maybe?

·
Registered
86 Posts

can you email it via google drive? atleast the biochem part maybe?
What is your email address? I will contact you via email.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Guys Videos are available around...

I have the Books Set for Becker for Sale !!! The box is sealed as I end up receiving from Medical school and then the course, Great material, Latest edition. Contact me here or send email and I can give you details. Will ship anywhere. All books original, best paper quality, colored and printed in the US.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, i know it may be kind of late, because u posted this more than a year ago, but i would also like to recieve the biochemestry videos of Dr Lionel Raymon please, as i know he gives excelent lectures and adding them to my study material would be perfect
contact me on this gmail c.alt.lara.m if u can help me

1 - 18 of 18 Posts