USMLE Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Whatsapp group

I am creating a small group on whatsapp we have just started ...the next Wednesday we will be discussing
Peptic ulcer pharmacology
GIT pathology
Staph and herpes
Every time we take a system from both pathology and pharma adding to that one virus and one bacteria..pm me if you would like to join ...it might help you ..you can watch related lectures and discuss with us ..if you want to stick to a study plan .

·
Registered
16 Posts
It is an amazing resource.

I havent seen all his videos, but the ones that I have seen have clarified the topic in a way that has stayed very well in my brain. I got the lifetime subscription for 99$, but I think sometimes goes down until 50$.

I dont use it for everything. Just for topics that have always been very difficult or annoying to understand.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very good resource

It is an amazing resource.

I havent seen all his videos, but the ones that I have seen have clarified the topic in a way that has stayed very well in my brain. I got the lifetime subscription for 99$, but I think sometimes goes down until 50$.

I dont use it for everything. Just for topics that have always been very difficult or annoying to understand.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am a big Dr. Najeeb fan. I have not yet began dedicated step study but i have been using him in basic sciences. One of my favorite is the cardio section (both path and physio). He does an amazing job. Must admit, the videos can be quite lengthy but I watch him at a faster speed. The "minute" details are actually really helpful in allowing you to grasp the whole idea rather than just memorizing the associations. I caught the $39 lifetime deal. Some of the videos were going around but out of respect for the profession and the effort he has put in helping med students likes ourselves worldwide, $39 was truly a steal. Best of luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts