USMLE Forums banner
36K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  250orbust 
#1 ·
Hi everyone:)!!!

Hope you all are preparing well for your exams.
Please check out this link www.youtube.com/doctornajeeb
I happened to receive this link from my friend and I am old graduate but after watching Dr Najeeb's lectures ... I don't feel an old graduate anymore:cool:
Do watch when you get a chance,you would be glad, you did:)

Here's a video example

Thanks
All the best to all:)!!!

#3 ·
How to save YouTube Videos

Hi thanks for that wonderful post on dr Najeeb video .it is really helpful . i wanted to save it in my laptop but i dont know how to do it . could u tell me how to do it. so dt i can always go thru it at my convenient time.
Go to YouTube, locate all of Dr. Najeeb's videos. Then go to this website
www.savetube.com
It will let you save the vids to your PC.

Question; Why do you want to save it? You can always look it up from Youtube at anytime!

#5 ·
dr Najeeb video

Hi , pls dont say am bothering u , can i send my phone no to u as a private message so dt u can direct me on how to use this u tube stuff. i spent close to 1hr trying to download the video but the thing is dt i ve not used tube before, so i was not able to save the video. my email is achistikbenny@yahoo.com. send ur email to me so dt i can send my phone no to u . or u can call me on skype. my skype id is achistik1. thank u .i really need to save this video cos i like the lecture a lot.

#6 ·
Hi , pls dont say am bothering u , can i send my phone no to u as a private message so dt u can direct me on how to use this u tube stuff. i spent close to 1hr trying to download the video but the thing is dt i ve not used tube before, so i was not able to save the video. my email is achistikbenny@yahoo.com. send ur email to me so dt i can send my phone no to u . or u can call me on skype. my skype id is achistik1. thank u .i really need to save this video cos i like the lecture a lot.
You inspired me to write this post
http://www.usmle-forums.com/general-topics-forum/1974-how-download-youtube-videos.html

Go there and follow the instructions on how to download the vids.

PS- if you are successful and you like it please make sure to reply positively to that post :rolleyes:

#11 ·
Hi, I am posting here, just to guide u. i have his 400hr course and watched much of it. The lectures are infact good and worth each penny but unfortunately do not cover the whole course particularly pathology. A good news is that they are offering 1+1 that is if u buy 400 hrs u get 400 additional hrs, so if u buy just 200 u can get whole 400, I think a good deal. If u do not find this on their website just email them and they will send u the link.

#18 ·
Really useful!!!

Hey everyone!

I just watched around 10 letures for dr.najeeb today while studying physiology from kaplan lecture notes & I found them to be extremely useful!!

I haven't seen any other videos so I can't compare them to any, but I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Best of luck to u all:):)

#22 ·
Stop pirated stuff!!! it defames medicine and its fundamental ethics of grandfathered learning

i feel you should not use pirated stuff. Give the humble man his credit, he worked hard as hell on those videos. Support his cause. He is a man of god and a man of medicine. Usually, they are only $99. Its costs almost $900 to take step 1. So u can't foot $99? plus he sometimes has a discount on his website (like this past 4th of july for $75, which gave access to ALL videos for an entire year, more than enough time to get our 260.. If u email him, i bet u he will let u access them for $75, even if the promotion ended. When u finish residency, spend months setting up a website and years compiling video lectures, would you want your material to be pirated??/ I didn't think so. Stop piracy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.