USMLE Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Instead of paying thousands of dollars, I would rather make my own study schedule and work on my weaknesses based on the profile you received from usmle with your score. PM if you need help figuring out your schedule.

·
Registered
24 Posts
review

I failed with 185....

I did Kaplan lectures (Live retreat course) some other videos from 2010.
I did Pathoma
I did DIT
I did FA with UW....

After doing lots of research, I found good reviews for PASS Program from people that had failed and pass the test with good scores...

After almost trying everything before for reviewing, I decided this time to try PASS and I will start soon.

I will continue to do UW/FA alone with the course to practice and give it my best....

Someone told me earlier the key is repetition....so I will do that until I get a good passing score in NBME.

Whichever you decide, good luck!!! and we got this :p It is possible!

·
Banned
171 Posts
Hi -I was in your "boat," as well...anyway, FINALLY...

I was aided by a nice IMG PGY-5 fellow that Ultimately Got Me Through using 100%-Certain USMLE-Passage Techniques…please urgently email me directly, with heading "Tutor Query" at enycity at g mail (i.e., I;ll also give you my experiences with (or my networked, collective experiences) all of these other teaching centers...(be sure to ask for that as well)
..GL.. you will all be fine...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts