USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im IMG ,,,
recently i have applied for certification but they have rejected my application as the official sign in PART A of form 186 was outdated ....now they have asked me again to submit the form 186.
now my query is that do i have to again mail them FORM 187,354 355 AND FINAL MEDICAL TRANSCRIPT WITH COPY OF DIPLOMA.....OR JUST FORM 186........
PLEASE ANY OF THE SENIORS OR WHO HAVE ENCOUNTERED THIS PROBLEM PLEASE HELP.....................ITS URGENT.......

·
Registered
385 Posts
It's a problem with your college's designated signatory in ECFMG records. Best way to know about the problem n it's solution is to call ECFMG.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a problem with your college's designated signatory in ECFMG records. Best way to know about the problem n it's solution is to call ECFMG.
partA deals with public notary..........med school part is ok........btw i have mailed them........thanks for reply...........but tell me in either case do i have to send other docs. too.....???

·
Registered
385 Posts
partA deals with public notary..........med school part is ok........btw i have mailed them........thanks for reply...........but tell me in either case do i have to send other docs. too.....???
Dude each case is different. That's why I told you to call them and ask what went wrong. Usually, you will only need to send the form again but it depends on ECFMG.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts