USMLE Forums banner

How quickly did your medical school receive the ECFMG sponsor note in WDOMS?

• 1 month

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 3 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 months

• 1 year

• > 1 year

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My medical school's sponsor tab from ECFMG is not there yet in WDOMS. I am working with my medical school to obtain this and have emailed an ECFMG representative to find out the most current procedure to gain the sponsor tab, however, it's been more than a month and I did not receive any replies yet. I would appreciate any help on how to get this done and any forms/emails/procedures you were sent by ECFMG to obtain the sponsor tab, if you are able to share it with me I would be truly grateful.
I would also appreciate any other advice you may have on this.
Thanks so much in advance....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone,

My medical school's sponsor tab from ECFMG is not there yet in WDOMS. I am working with my medical school to obtain this and have emailed an ECFMG representative to find out the most current procedure to gain the sponsor tab, however, it's been more than a month and I did not receive any replies yet. I would appreciate any help on how to get this done and any forms/emails/procedures you were sent by ECFMG to obtain the sponsor tab, if you are able to share it with me I would be truly grateful.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys,
I really need your help...

My school is listed in WDOMS but sponsor note
Is missing...
What should I do next?
How can I solve this problem...

By the way, I have passed step 1, CK and OET test but they informed me that I can not be certified without sponsor note?
What I should do?

Thank you in advace!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone,

Hey guys,
I really need your help...

My school is listed in WDOMS but sponsor note
Is missing...
What should I do next?
How can I solve this problem...

By the way, I have passed step 1, CK and OET test but they informed me that I can not be certified without sponsor note?
What I should do?

Thank you in advace!
[/QUO
Can I do the exam without sponsor notes?
But my university doesn't appear in sponsor tab

1 - 8 of 8 Posts