USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm from Karnataka. when I applied for step 1 I was told by the ecfmg that my college is not ecfmg sponsored but it is listed in the world directory of med schools. fo my college to be sponsored the medical council of india/ministry of health and family welfare dept should send a PDF form to the ecmg.
I've been trying to get in touch with the mci since 1 month but there's no adequate response. even my Dean is unaware as to whom to contact bin the council for such situations. does anybody know anything about this. please guide me through coz I'm tired of talking to ppl for suggestions and still not find the right guidance. I'm really worried.
Thank you :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ask your seniors if they have given mle exams. If its listed then your college will have separate forms/internet login. Check with the office staff if they have done this before for other grad students.
Dont know about your college, we had to pay money to get our certificates done.

·
Registered
7 Posts
same thing happened to me and ECFMG is contacting the health authorities of the country I studied to see if it can be accepted and sponsored . I guess just wait and see...

·
Registered
4 Posts
There is a solution

Get the form for your college by ecfmg get it fill and signed and stamped by ministry of health or medical council ask them to mail it to ecfmg. It will take 1 month for the process

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys,
I really need your help...

My school is listed in WDOMS but sponsor note
Is missing...
What should I do next?
How can I solve this problem...

By the way, I have passed step 1, CK and OET test but they informed me that I can not be certified without sponsor note?
What I should do?

Thank you in advace!

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is a solution

Get the form for your college by ecfmg get it fill and signed and stamped by ministry of health or medical council ask them to mail it to ecfmg. It will take 1 month for the process
Can you please tell me about this process more?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts