USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am studying in a newly started medical school in India .
recently , I found that there are no sponsors notes from ECFMG under the sponsor notes tab in World Directory Of Medical Schools ( WDOMS ).

I emailed ECFMG regarding this issue, and they sent me a form which has to be sealed and signed by an official representative from Medical Council of India. (MCI).

If anybody here has faced the same problem or got this done , please help me .
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

recently , I found that there are no sponsors notes from ECFMG under the sponsor notes tab in World Directory Of Medical Schools ( WDOMS ).

I emailed ECFMG regarding this issue, and they sent me a form which has to be sealed and signed by an official representative from Medical Council of India. (MCI).

Thanks
Can you please send me the form that ecfmg mailed you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

Thanks
Hi

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys,
I really need your help...

My school is listed in WDOMS but sponsor note
Is missing...
What should I do next?
How can I solve this problem...

By the way, I have passed step 1, CK and OET test but they informed me that I can not be certified without sponsor note?
What I should do?

Thank you in advace!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts