USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I do have a doubt. I ve heard that ECFMG can send documents like the Credential Verification form 327A via courier like FEDEX, DHL, etc. In that case how i do ask ECFMG to do it?? Is there any separate requisition form to do so??
ECFMG has already sent one copy of form 327A via airmail and its been over 2 months and still my medical school has not received it. I cant ask ECFMG to resend it via airmail for fear of my document getting missed again.
Thats why i have to request them to send it via courier. In this case how do i do it???

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Aravinth.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Aravinth_JDr,

What I think the EICS (ecfmg international credentials service) is the number of an account (ex. DHL account number) which you can obtain by registering online at the courire service's website. You then add money to your balance and the ECFMG simply uses this account number (and the money on it) to send the documents to your medical school.

However I have not tried this and I would like to ask whether you figured it out and whether your documents made it to your medical school.

All the best.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts