USMLE Forums banner
101 - 120 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Courier.
You can send by post as well but hey, india post isn't reliable.
Hey guys weill cornell has said that we need to label the documents and send.
I was wondering regarding the transcripts and the Lor should i xerox it then label and then scan and send it?
Am i doing it right?
cause i anyways cannot label the originals. Help please.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey guys weill cornell has said that we need to label the documents and send.
I was wondering regarding the transcripts and the Lor should i xerox it then label and then scan and send it?
Am i doing it right?
cause i anyways cannot label the originals. Help please.
And should we send it through e-mail, attaching all the copies or put everything in one page and send.
Because apparently for UIC we have to send them in one pdf.

·
Registered
59 Posts
HEY guys when they ask will the student be covered by malpractice or health insurance then what should we mark for that. It is urgent.
I marked it yes thinking that I am anyways going to buy it.
Did I do rightly?

·
Registered
24 Posts
HEY guys when they ask will the student be covered by malpractice or health insurance then what should we mark for that. It is urgent.
I marked it yes thinking that I am anyways going to buy it.
Did I do rightly?
For which university?
Nevertheless, if it's on the Dean verification form or something like that it probably should be no unless your school is covering you
Otherwise you can say yes and provide proof later

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello everyone,

I have been accepted for an elective in hospitalist for the month of June at FIU.
If anyone is looking for sharing an accommodation for that period, please do let me know.

Have a good day! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jan-Feb 2017 anybody ??

Hey Guys!

I have been accepted to FIU for a 2-month period of elective rotations from Jan-Feb 2017. If anybody has been accepted for the same time period and is still looking for partners for accomodation please contact me on aniketk94 at the rate (coz they dont allow you to post email ids in your first post) gmail.com

101 - 120 of 159 Posts