USMLE Forums banner
141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey do you need a place for june? We are a group of 3 girls looking for a person ASAP to book a property for 4 people...please give me your email/number if interested :)

Same goes for anyone looking for accommodation in June 2017 :) Contact me on skype, ID is akansha_sinha

·
Registered
6 Posts
I haven't done the elective yet. I've been accepted for a Cardiology and Emergency Medicine Elective for the months of February and March - 2017.
Heyyy how was your experiencee ? I have been accepted for Nov-Dec 1 month elective in Emergency medicine. Would love to hear from youu.
Anyone on this thread who would love to share their experience?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Important!!

hi guys!
im rotating under FIU at Greater Miami Skin and Laser Center at Mount Sinai Medical Center and im looking for a roommate for the month of july. Anyone interested please contact. Anyone rotating at hialeah would also work:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
hi guys!
im rotating under FIU at Greater Miami Skin and Laser Center at Mount Sinai Medical Center and im looking for a roommate for the month of july. Anyone interested please contact. Anyone rotating at hialeah would also work:)
Hey Pizzalove,
I am rotating in infectious department at mount sinai medical center in the month of july... can you whatsapp me on this number +1 315-807-5995?

thank you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Regarding Accomodation in MIAMI, FLORIDA.

Hello guys,
Me and my friend (Im a boy and my friend is a girl) looking for accomodation in MIAMI,Florida. We are going for observership at Mount sinai medical center, FL for the month of july..If anyone interested just message me on my whatsapp at +1 315-807-5995...

Thank you.

141 - 159 of 159 Posts