USMLE Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Has anyone done any electives or rotations at Mayo Phoenix? Can suggest me some good place for accommodation? :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mayo elective-urgent

:confused:
Hey, how did u get elective in mayo?can you share your experience. I am a final year student, I want to apply for internal medicine elective for (april-june) slot, can you tell me when should i apply. And what "step 1" score do I need?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:confused:
Hey, how did u get elective in mayo?can you share your experience. I am a final year student, I want to apply for internal medicine elective for (april-june) slot, can you tell me when should i apply. And what "step 1" score do I need?

Its an online application. You can look it up in their website.:rolleyes: Dont know about minimum step 1 score but i know people who have done it at score 220. Apply early, and You will be good!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks for help!
:plz:
but i have not given my step1 yet I will be giving it in the month of November,,so will I be able to get electives in the month of April/may nxt year??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello everyone! Has anyone done any electives or rotations at Mayo Phoenix? Can suggest me some good place for accommodation? :)
hi,

Could you share your experiences with me in mayo arizona? I would really appreciate your time since it is so hard to reach someone who has been there. Also I have the same questions with accomodation and transportation.

Best wishes!:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi,

Could you share your experiences with me in mayo arizona? I would really appreciate your time since it is so hard to reach someone who has been there. Also I have the same questions with accomodation and transportation.

Best wishes!:)
hey there, did you recently do an elective at mayo clinic? need to ask some questions before applying.
Any help would be greatly apprecaited.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts