USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've actually just begun second year and my school hasn't yet started off with Pharmac, Micro and all. But I have decided to review course work simultaneously with my core syllabus that has been done namely Anat, Physio, Biochem.

The other day I was doing Kaplan Biochemistry AFTER having read the whole book and videosbut realized that i could solve about 50% questions from the 'end-of-chapter' questions. I felt it wasn't clearly described in the notes. :toosad:

Also today I was attempting the BRS Physiology questions of the first section and found that I only got 22/33 right? :toosad::(

I am pretty sure i went through the Kaplan videos and Kaplan notes well for both Biochemistry and Physiology but somehow I keep getting wrongs.

What should I do? Is the step 1 going to be like this? Or are the questions in these books tougher?

·
Registered
1 Posts
maybe you can try to consider the questions as another way of learning. i think some knowledge is more easily learned when described in questions. after writing all the questions, you know that there is still something new to learn. that's why we have to keep studying :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts