USMLE Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
I haven't started pathology yet but this sure will come in handy.........

Thanks for sharing...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Sweet.

Thanks a lot Donofitaly. This will sure come in handy when the book I ordered arrives, but even more when I start studying. Cheers!! :))

·
Registered
216 Posts
Is this errata an official 1 from Dr. Goljan? or something that you got from somewhere? :eek:

sorry for the question, I'm just too stressed out and there's a lot of ppl who give wrong advice and throw you for a loop :mad: I'll be sure to check it out though, but I want to know if this is the OFFICIAL errata for RR3, thanks for the post btw.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey sorry for the late reply but yes its downloaded from his page and uploaded here for convenience. I have another thread for Errata for FA editions from 2007 uptil now which are legit as well.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Guys and gals, i am attaching the word document containing the list of errors in Rapid Review Pathology 3 by Goljan. Hope this helps.
guys is this errata correct? i mean cuz i was jus doing kidneys and i found out that it says in this errata that the most common cause for nephrotic in adults is focal segmental NOT diffuse membranous, but in my book it says that membranous is most common in adults as for nephrotic syndrome and then i went in to check and see in fa that what is most common cause of nephrotic syndrome in adults and it says that the same that is in goljan book which is diffuse membranous glomerulosclerosis.. so is that errata correct???
i want some one professional to tell me please!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts