USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how to apply for step 2ck I have already passed step 1, my form 186 is accepted and valid, my credentials are received and verified In my IWA I can't find point about new application!

Should I submit first an Application for ECFMG Certification please need help

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
You should find a link in you IWA account, saying apply for Step 2 CK examination

Are you sure that your form 186 is valid! you can check it's status in your OASIS account.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In my IWA acount link for step 2ck application is not present only link for application for ECFMG certification Yes my form 186 is valid since June 2010

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
In my IWA acount link for step 2ck application is not present only link for application for ECFMG certification Yes my form 186 is valid since June 2010
Click on the ECFMG certification link and see what happens, perhaps your Form 186 has been invalidated or perhaps they want to verify your credentials before they allow you to sit the exam.

·
Registered
3 Posts
you have to apply for ECFMG certification (( ECFMG has started recently to ask for this application )) , it is simple application , and immediatley following that , link for USMLE exam steps will appear .

GL..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts