USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys here's my details;

I finished my uworld I did it unit wise and would read all the answers and at the end I had a average of 54%

Once I finished it I again went thru my First aid, beginning to end and also did questions from USMLE world timed and random. I'm getting an average of 75 (some 80s lowest 67 or so) (this was my 2nd time thru)

I thought I was ready, today I took NBME form 6 and I got a score of 390!!!:eek:

I am not sure I can postpone it again, Any advice would be appreciated because I'm between a rock and a hard place....

i will be taking form 7 day after tommorow to check it again and see weather this low score was a fluke or am i really fooked.

Also as a side note it seemed to me alot of the questions i had gotten wrong in the NMBE were not coverd in FA or in uworld.

weaknesses according to NBME

Nuero, GIT and Heme and lymp

Nuero i know i was weak in but GIT i thought i knew my stuff and same for heme.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry i will edit that i was scoring average 75% in my USMLE world on my 2nd time thru doing timed random questions.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Don't take the exam

Sorry i will edit that i was scoring average 75% in my USMLE world on my 2nd time thru doing timed random questions.
A second time UW cannot assess your readiness (you have already seen the questions in the first time) and a 75% does not mean anything in terms of assessment.

Your NBME score points to a potential failure.

I warn you not to take the exam right now.

You need further reading and more preparation.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts