USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Personally I spent the last two weeks doing as many UWorld questions as possible in tutor mode--I was aiming for 4 blocks a day but usually only managed 3. I also did a few blocks just on my weakest subjects to try to review them. I found this helped me.
My other advice would be to make sure you sleep, eat, and exercise well for the next two weeks! The test is a long day and if you're anything like me, you won't sleep well the night before.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Personally I spent the last two weeks doing as many UWorld questions as possible in tutor mode--I was aiming for 4 blocks a day but usually only managed 3. I also did a few blocks just on my weakest subjects to try to review them. I found this helped me.
My other advice would be to make sure you sleep, eat, and exercise well for the next two weeks! The test is a long day and if you're anything like me, you won't sleep well the night before.
Were you doing UWorld as your second or first run? I already did one run but doing it again may not be so bad, as I don't 100% remember all the answers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Were you doing UWorld as your second or first run? I already did one run but doing it again may not be so bad, as I don't 100% remember all the answers.
This was my first run. I know some people recommend going through it twice but I found that I remembered the questions when I tried to re-do them. I've heard good things about the Free150 though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts